2. Keep the pizza dough on a lightly dusted baking sheet. If you want to know how to make pizza with a golden brown, crispy crust than brush a little olive oil over the base.
3. Now come the toppings. The best part about pizza recipes is that you can put whatever toppings you think makes the dish yummy. To go with a standard, basic pizza you can opt for basil leaves and tomatoes or go your own way. You can't get a pizza recipe wrong by experimenting with toppings as long as you like the taste!
Some people like gourmet style pizza recipes with toppings like caviar and oysters while other prefer the traditional tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. In India Paneer is a preferred option where as Europeans love corn! Pick your own favourites and line them up for your pizza recipe.
4. Now to know how to make pizza that's perfect you should know that the oven has to absolutely hot before you place it in. Place your pizza recipe on the hot stone and make sure you take it off the baking sheet before doing so.
5. Let your fabulous dish bake for a while.
6. Some pizzas will cook faster than others based on the oven or dough. Your pizza recipe will be perfect is your dough is browning equally in all sections.
7. There are ways to add more flavour to your pizza recipe. When the dish is halfway cooked you can add a little more olive oil by brushing it on. It makes your pizza even tastier and darkens the crust. If you want to know how to make the pizza a little garlicky you can add a bit of crushed garlic to the olive oil first.
8. Your pizza recipe is cooked to perfection when the cheese is melted and the dough is evenly cooked everywhere. An undercooked pizza is no fun and the tastiest pizza recipe is just perfectly brown.
9. After you bring it out of the oven you can go ahead and add torn basil leaves over the top.
10. Your perfect, stone cooked pizza recipe is ready to serve. Keep in mind that pizza is a dish best served very hot. Enjoy the flavours now!Rajiv Tiwari is an out and out gourmet whose love of food has made him travel to all top food destinations. In this bouquet of articles Rajiv discusses some quick tips on food recipes, and shows us how you can make people enchanted with lipsmacking food recipes. pizza recipe, your pizza recipe